The school is a place of learning; therefore, there must be an atmosphere based on mutual respect. All students should demonstrate a desire to get the best education possible. We expect students to adhere to the following behavior & Some Rules:
- Be courteous
- Respect the property, rights and feelings of others.
- Respect school property
- Avoid confrontations, fighting, and profanity
- Vandalism, and harassment are not acceptable.
GENERAL SCHOOL RULES
- Students are expected to be in class on time, and to demonstrate courteous behavior so that each individual’s rights are respected and everyone can learn in an orderly environment. Students are expected to be prepared with all necessary materials for learning, and homework assignments daily. Teachers will discuss and review classroom rules at the beginning of the school year, and will continue to implement them throughout the year.
- School uniforms are required for all students, in accordance with resolutions adopted by our Parent Teacher Association and the School Leadership Team.
- Students are not permitted to bring electronic games, toys, Walkman, sports equipment, radios, headphones, beepers, pagers, or cellular phones. These will be confiscated and will only be returned to the parent.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, effort, and respect are required for success.
- Students are required to carry a pass when leaving the classroom. Passes are to be properly filled out by the teacher.